Anti-aging must be the hottest topic of our day! Even though we are using every sort of cream, lotion, tonic, pill, and exercise, we of course, continue to age.
The real key to the fountain of youth is health! Even though vanity seems to take the front seat, doesn’t good health really trump everything else in our quest for immortality?
When you use fish oil for anti-aging, you get the benefits of anti-inflammatory agents that seems to be the real culprit in all of our health issues.
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish includes resolvin that fights against all inflammation in the body which is tied to almost every health problem we have in modern society.
These are some of the problems that Omega-3 Deficiencies Cause
- heart diseases
- body aches and pain
- shortness of breath
- skin outbreaks
- frequent infections
- dry eyes
No matter what creams and operations we use the real secret could be in what you eat, and fish oil for anti-aging might be just what we need.
Who doesn’t want to find the foundation of youth? Keeping your youthful appearance and staying healthy is an age-old desire for most people over the age of 21.
Unfortunately, nobody has found the secret to anti-aging, but believe it or not, scientists have discovered certain foods that boost health and maybe, just maybe, slow down the aging process.
Here’s five foods that may slow down the aging process:
1. Fish. You have heard over and over that eating fish is just plain good for you. Omega-3 fatty acids from fish such as salmon and tuna have antioxidants that can improve mental health and chronic inflammation. The oil in fish is great for skin dryness and actually promotes firmness and elasticity.
2. Whole Grains. Even though you’ve been told to cut down on carbs it’s really refined grains you need to avoid. The fiber alone in whole grains keeps your digestive system regular and keeps you from feeling hungry.
The low glycemic levels don’t mess with blood sugar levels and help stave off illness such as heart disease, colon and breast cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, and stroke. Count homemade, air-popped popcorn as a whole grain which contains four times more polyphenols than the average amount in most fruits.
3. Cruciferous Vegetables. Veggies such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, turnips and Brussels sprouts combat toxins and cancer more than any others. High levels of antioxidants and sulfur provide energy and boost skin health. Eat them raw or lightly cooked to retain their protection properties.
4. Eggs. A few years ago, eggs got a bad rap for rising cholesterol, but researchers have now discovered eggs aren’t as harmful as they once thought. Egg yolks contain lutein which help our bodies absorb antioxidants. Eggs are also a good source of protein which is essentials for anti-age.
5. Nuts. As long as you don’t eat too many because of the high calories, nuts contain nutrients and minerals such as protein, fiber, potassium, iron, zinc and magnesium. Nuts also contain high omega-3 fatty acids that are good for brain health and keeping skin moist. Only a handful a day will increase healthy results. Original article.
There is more than enough proof and evidence from medical research to document the fact that we all are starving for more omega-3 fatty acids.
The secret to anti-aging and the fountian of youth is to be healthy enough to enjoy every moment of life and your whole self will glow, so use Fish oil For Anti-Aging.